Please join the EDPN conference in Copenhagen – Oct 5-6!
The two-day conference programme consists of a mix of inspiring presentations and an interactive programme.
The conference programme is built on four main themes:
• How can we address ‘complexity’, for example of the business environment?
• How can we keep clarity of thought in this world of overwhelming information?
• How do we properly take risks and uncertainties into account when making investment or strategic decisions?
• What support do executives need for truly effective and efficient decision making?
Speakers and participants with backgrounds in oil and gas, high tech, pharmaceutical, fast-moving consumer goods, and other industry sectors, as well as policymakers and scientists are invited to the conference.
We are pleased to announce that we have been able to secure the following speakers:
• Claus Due Ponsaing, Global Business Analysis, Lundbeck
• Melanie Kreye & Joana Geraldi, Assistant Professors, DTU Management Engineering
• Kuno Huisman, Head of Business Change and Decision Support, ASML
• Ada Rieker, former Statoil VP Exploration and Valuation and Founder of DecisionNodes AS
• Professor Joerg Rieskamp, Professor Economic Psychology, University of Basel
• Paul Rudenko, Innovation and R&D Planning Manager, Shell
• Michael Seewald, VP and Global Head of Real World Evidence, Novartis
• Florian Wagener, Associate Professor Mathematical Economics, Amsterdam School of Economics
• Bart Willigers, Economist Manager, BG Group
We are confident that these speakers and their presentations will stimulate a discussion and a type of interaction that is valuable to you. In addition, the conference is organized in collaboration with the Copenhagen Business School (CBS). A CBS speaker will be confirmed soon.
You may register for the conference online on: www.eiseverywhere.com/EDPN. We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!